NEW SKIN IN 5 DAYS
Today, skin peeling has become a widely accepted and applied skin care method of improving the structure and the appearance of the skin. Many different methods and skin care products are available, from superficial exfoliation to peels that amount to something akin to ‘resurfacing’. The benefits of exfoliation are the removal of a buildup of abnormally accumulated skin cells that can clog pores, make the skin look dull, and prevent skin care creams and their beneficial ingredients from reaching their full potential on your skin.
We have observed excellent results with GREEN PEEL® Herbal Peeling treatments for many difficult skin conditions:
- oily skin, open pores
- skin impurities, acne, pimples
- fine lines and wrinkles
- large pored skin, coarse texture of the skin
- follicle hyper-keratinization, thickening of the epidermis
- prematurely aging (atrophic) skin, sun damage, elastosis
- slightly slackened face contours, loose or flabby skin
- skin discoloration: hyper (too much) pigmentation
- freckles and sun spots
- stretch marks
How safe is GREEN PEEL® Herbal Peeling?
Some peeling treatments are aggressive and can lead to side effects. We have chosen to work with GREEN PEEL® Herbal Peeling because it meets our criteria of effectiveness as well as safety. We base our judgment on the following:
- GREEN PEEL® Herbal Peeling was first developed by Mrs. Christine Schrammek in the early 1950’s, with the assistance of Prof. Horanzak, an eminent German dermatologist. The treatment has been on the market for over 50 years. Today, there are more than 2’000 trained GREEN PEEL® aestheticians in Germany alone, and hundreds more in 43 countries around the world. Thousands of GREEN PEEL® treatments are being performed every month.
- The original procedure was further tested, refined and perfected by Dr.med. Christine Schrammek-Drusio, Mrs. Schrammek’s daughter. This was done during her internship at the Institute for Experimental Dermatology, a leading research institute attached to the University Witten-Herdecke near Essen.
- When the distributors planned the importation of this treatment to Australia they were asked by their insurers to obtain a ‘claims history’ for this treatment from the German underwriters. The insurance company supplied them with a declaration that there are no claims on their files against this treatment. Considering the number of treatments that is being performed – it gave them and the Australian insurers great confidence.
- Finally, we have been performing GREEN PEEL® treatments in our salons, and have been doing so since 1997. We have seen plenty of great results – without any serious problems.
Here is a list of Contra-indications and some negative experiences with GREEN PEEL®
There are some situations where your accredited therapist will either refuse to perform a GREEN PEEL® treatment or recommend a delay:
- If you are on Roaccutane: Roaccutane is recognized as a highly effective medical treatment for acne. Unfortunately, it can cause severe side effects. Your aesthetician will not perform a GREEN PEEL® treatment until six months after you have stopped taking this medication.
- If you are pregnant: we have no reason to believe that GREEN PEEL® Herbal Peeling will have any negative effect on either the mother or the growing baby. Yet our instructions are to delay treatment until after the birth – after all, we wouldn’t want to get drawn into any unrelated problems with the pregnancy.
- If you have a heart pacemaker: the same applies. We don’t perform a treatment to avoid getting caught in any complications.
- If you suffer from Acne Rosacea: GREEN PEEL® Herbal Peeling has shown outstanding results in study cases of acne, no matter how severe. However, acne rosacea cannot be treated.
- If you have any other unusual conditions: metal implants, skin grafts, bacterial infections, birth marks etc. may be reasons why you can’t have a treatment. If your treating aesthetician is in doubt she will contact the distibutor, and if they are unsure they will contact Dr. Christine Schrammek in Germany for a decision. As always, your safety and well-being are our primary concern.